Be part of the pioneer for a US-owned Start-Up company located in BGC.
What you get:
1. Career Development : Pioneer batch and Start-Up
2. Cool environment : Silicon Valley vibe
3. Compensation : 45k / mo.
4. HMO Day 1 + 2 dependents FREE : 500k MBL coverage
5. Train and stay in California, USA HQ for the first 90 days
6. Latest IOS : Communications Device : Mobile Phone plan
7. Car plan or shuttle service : whichever you choose. (car plan comes with conditions)
A critical part of the role is to be able to train and help in development of your team, by conducting team huddles, coaching sessions, and recognizing weaknesses - so you can offer solutions to help them improve and grow. Through that, your team will be able to deliver a superior customer experience - which is the main thrust of your department.
- At least a Team Leader for a year
- Handled 15-18 agents
- willing to stay and be trained in California, HQ.
5 Team Leaders needed ASAP. Targeted start date is on June 28, 2021.
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Customer Service, Team Leader|
|Salary||₱45000 Per Month|
We are growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. This role work closely with our business units and other IT teams, onshore and offshore. This role will be involved mentoring junior developer and technical architecture design. She/he need to have a strong understanding of the Pega v7/8 platform and demonstrated experience in hands-on development of complex solutions and end-to-end application design.
- Being part of the senior developer team
- Assist with design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Develop complex solutions
- Assist in delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as define by the team/organization
- Contributes to best practice definitions
- Analyzes, identifies and logs enhancements/bugs
- Mentor and guide junior resources
- Min of 4+ years’ experience of design and development of complex applications
- Understanding of Insurance industries – claims management
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Has an advanced understanding of PRPC v7/8 tools and guiding development activities
- Being a Team player
- Experience creating frameworks and enterprise wide applications
- Strong object-oriented design and implementation experience
- Committed to continues learning and development
- Any Graduate and above
- Pega SSA Certified or equivalent experience (min. SA certified)
DESIRED SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of call center and collection operations
- Working experience with Pega OOTB features
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure DevOps and Teams Services
- Should have knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Preferred local or relocate, open for remote locations within current time zone
|Job Category||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary||₱90000 - ₱110000 Per Month|
This strategic leader will design and implement HR best practices, effectively leading a high-performing HR team and cultivating a productive and inclusive workplace to ultimately support the mission and vision of Afni and it’s clients. The Senior Human Resources Director is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated employee life-cycle and engagement programs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Key leader in the development and execution of human resources strategies, plans, policies and services.
- Works collaboratively with business partners to implement strategic initiatives resulting in continuous improvement, enhanced employee engagement, improved employee experience, and positive business results.
- Leads a team of human resources professionals in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Drive the execution of a “best in class” HRBP model that uses data and modeling to recommend solutions that lead to reduced attrition and improved employee engagement and experiences.
- Ensure the organizations compliance with all labor relations and government entities. Represent the organization at employee related hearings and investigations, as necessary.
- Provide oversight management and leadership on a variety of Human Resources core functions and activities, including the areas of Compensation, Benefits Design & Administration, Labor Relations, Employee Wellness, Employee Engagement, On-site Clinic, and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Work collaboratively with other HR leaders to provide feedback and improve the enterprise-wide programs and services for the employee and leader population.
- Identifies talent gaps, developmental opportunities and high-performing, high potential individuals to help build bench strength and succession planning
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Public Administration, Business Administration preferred but not required.
- Ten years progressively responsible experience working in the BPO or related industry, preferable in a fast-paced growth mode.
- Ability to sustain a culture of high performance and have experience using people data & analytics, tying individual/team performance to business results.
- Demonstrated passion for people and culture and strong instinct for translating business goals to people needs.
- Proven leader in diversity, equity and inclusion and experience incorporating across all HR programs and initiatives
- An appreciation for both the art and science behind employee activities and can think both strategically and tactically, setting the vision, digging in and doing the work and executing on plans.
- Someone who thrives in fast moving environments, has a strong track record of adapting to change and leading others through ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work with shifting priorities.
- Must be amenable to work third shift and open to shifting schedules as needed.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office products is required. Specifically, experience with Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Adobe, and Tableau.
- Must be willing to work in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City and report to other locations as necessary.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Management|
|TYPICALLY REPORTS TO:||Vice President, Global Human Resources|
|Physical Demands:||Not Applicable|
|Salary||₱320000 - ₱460000 Per Month|
JOIN THE WORLD'S LEADING OFFSHORE RECRUITMENT COMPANY!
What will you do?
The SENIOR TEAM MANAGER is responsible in managing our team and the accounts that they support. The role will take full ownership on supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks:
Team Management: Manage a team of recruiters with aim of providing professional and personal mentoring, guidance and coaching. To Inspire the trust and respect of each team member and stimulate production within the workplace. To provide training & development, rewards, recognition and boost motivation of the team.
Performance Management: Rally team to meet and progress with performance goals. Manage intraday activities for performance improvement by which the Team Leader and employees work together in a plan to monitor and review team goals.
Client Management: Engage with internal and external, offshore-based clients and provide updates on the team and account handled – performance and various aspects of operations
Successful candidates will get:
• Work-Life Balance: Weekends off + No shifting schedules
• Control Your Schedule: Manage your own breaks
• Great Team, Great Peers: Work with A-Players
• Career Growth: Promotions from within the Leadership Development Program
- should have at least 1 year of solid experience in team management and leadership ideally from the following environment
a) BPO/Call Center
b) Sales/Insurance Firms with high degree of client engagement
c) Advertising Firms with high degree of client engagement
d) Recruitment/Headhunter Firms with high degree of client engagement
· Candidate should display deep knowledge in the principles of operations management, coaching, and counseling.
· Candidate should exhibit strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
· Candidate must be open to working for permanent nightshift schedule and occasional Saturday shift
- Must have a reliable internet connection
- Open to qualified candidates residing anywhere in the Philippines
|Job Category||Management, Process Specialist, Team Leader|
|Work Location:||Work from home|
|Equipment:||Company provided if residing in Metro Manila|
|Salary||₱37000 - ₱45000 Per Month|