Deliver training to existing and newly hired employees to prepare for essential duties and tasks. Model company and client expectations by creating a welcoming environment that enables students to reach their maximum potential.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Deliver training and instruction to engage and stimulate existing and newly hired employees in a manner that promotes the transfer of knowledge and application of skills. Instructors promote retention through effective use of questioning, presentation, and facilitation skills and providing feedback and coaching that enhances performance. During instruction, provide and manage an environment that fosters trust, learning, and performance.
- Plan and prepare for instruction making sure that appropriate instructional methods and materials are used for specific mode of learning. Assess student learning and performance using evaluation models and tools appropriate for the environment.)
- Mentor and coach apprentice instructors; train newly assigned instructors; coordinate training activities including operation, quality, and HR presentations.
- At least 2 years completed in college with a minimum 2 years work experience of the same nature and/or title in a BPO setting
- Amenable to work on site in Commonwealth Q.C.
- Amenable to work on a night schedule
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret, and address training needs
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and time-critical environment
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
|Salary Package||Php 25,000 – Php 33,000|