The Branch Recruiter is responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process in strategically finding the best talent to join the organization while driving to reach the team hiring goals. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interviews and assessments, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring a positive candidate’s experience. In addition, the Branch Recruiter will create partnerships and maintain communication with the management team, external vendors, and various government agencies to effectively facilitate the recruitment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal with candidates and third party representatives in a professional and appropriate manner in accordance with the Company’s Mission Statement, Promise of Performance, Core Values, and Company policy
- Source candidates through a variety of different recruitment channels to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Full cycle recruitment process including screening, interviewing, administering assessments, extending offers, and completing any pre-employment checks required
- Facilitate and participate in open houses / virtual hiring events/career fairs for recruitment campaigns, when required
- Develop, coordinate, and administer various Company programs (i.e. referral programs)
- Filing employment documentation into permanent employee files and/or uploading documentation to candidate profiles on the HRIS system
- Maintain the Company’s Human Resources Information System on a daily basis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of candidate surveys as requested by senior management.
- Champion company core values and other company programs
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, EFFORTS, COMPETENCIES, AND OTHER SPECIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College Diploma or equivalent in the Human Resource field would be an asset
- Minimum six (6) months Bill Gosling Outsourcing experience in an Agent or Administrative position, or equivalent work experience
- Previous Human Resources or Recruitment experience preferred, but not required
- Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Works in a well-ventilated office
- Work from home, if applicable
- Must be flexible to work on various shifts as required
- Frequent sitting, talking on the phone, repetitive typing and writing
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Salary Range||PHP 17,000 to PHP 20,000|
|Benefits||HMO, Life Insurance, Allowances and Leave Credits|
|Hours of Work||8:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) – some flexibility preferred|