Client Service Manager
Posted 1 year ago
The primary responsibility of the Client Services Manager is to ensure that client(s) are provided the ultimate service. The Client Services Manager will be singularly focused on the ship-to’s of this one (or few) client(s) (customer class) and optimizing contracted business within this relationship. There will be an insanely high focus on servicing these clients and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the “Single Point of Contact” for Afni on select national account client(s). This will be done primarily through phone calls and e-mails.
- Seek opportunities to sell as much of the contracted suite of products as appropriate for each end-user.
- Assures all orders are placed and delivered within contracted parameters.
- Proactively manage the order cycle for each end-user. Research and resolve order flow concerns.
- Deploy field personnel from Afni or contracted vendors as required to ensure the product is successfully delivered, installed, and properly used, or to resolve concerns.
- Analyze and develop creative ways to remove costs and create efficiencies in existing contracts.
- Participate in future contract proposals by using pre-existing customer data and other relevant benchmarking information.
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Accounts team.
- Assist in the development of and growth of this new role.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with invoicing and contract negotiation.
- Previous account management, sales, or customer service required.
- Remarkable customer service skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to resolve issues promptly
- Excellent MS Office and A-Plus skills.
- Experience in managing large accounts.
- Strong technology proficiency and excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume and wide variety of work within the confines of negotiated contracts.
- Willing to work in Commonwealth Quezon City
- Willing to work on GRAVEYARD SCHEDULE
|Job Category||Support and Corporate|
|Salary||₱61000 - ₱100000 Per Month|