The primary responsibility of the Client Services Manager is to ensure that client(s) are provided the ultimate service. The Client Services Manager will be singularly focused on the ship-to’s of this one (or few) client(s) (customer class) and optimizing contracted business within this relationship. There will be an insanely high focus on servicing these clients and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the “Single Point of Contact” for Afni on select national account client(s). This will be done primarily through phone calls and e-mails.
- Seek opportunities to sell as much of the contracted suite of products as appropriate for each end-user.
- Assures all orders are placed and delivered within contracted parameters.
- Proactively manage the order cycle for each end-user. Research and resolve order flow concerns.
- Deploy field personnel from Afni or contracted vendors as required to ensure the product is successfully delivered, installed, and properly used, or to resolve concerns.
- Analyze and develop creative ways to remove costs and create efficiencies in existing contracts.
- Participate in future contract proposals by using pre-existing customer data and other relevant benchmarking information.
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Accounts team.
- Assist in the development of and growth of this new role.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with invoicing and contract negotiation.
- Previous account management, sales, or customer service required.
- Remarkable customer service skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to resolve issues promptly
- Excellent MS Office and A-Plus skills.
- Experience in managing large accounts.
- Strong technology proficiency and excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume and wide variety of work within the confines of negotiated contracts.
- Willing to work in Commonwealth Quezon City
- Willing to work on GRAVEYARD SCHEDULE
|Job Category||Support and Corporate|
|Salary||₱61000 - ₱100000 Per Month|