The Client Services Analyst position has been established to support all programs and Client Service team members.
This position will have limited client interaction and will primarily focus on the backend duties necessary to manage the business and those items required of our team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit Month End Invoicing
- Prepare and submit Invoices, Estimates
- Complete, communicate, distribute and update contract cheat sheets for all programs
- Partner with offline team to develop and distribute programming scorecard
- Conduct analysis in partnership with the CS Manager as needed, including monitoring specialty call routing, call types, and impacts
- Monthly CIM audits, corporate audit documentation kept up to date & submitted for audits, PCI & BCP documentation, etc.
- Partner with appropriate teams to outline documentation and complete surveys (Quarterly) to meet Verizon Specific MSA Requirements & any other programs that have these requirements.
- Preparation of Weekly/Monthly client business reviews
- MDWVA requirements
- Client Reporting requests/issues
- Call recordings (escalations)
- Daily reporting needs
- Distribution for all client issues (filter/fix accordingly)
- Take the lead in keeping client services, Sharepoint up-to-date with key information
- Act as a liaison for the Client Services Manager on client system access, restrictions, or issues (Verint, Remote silent monitoring, etc.)
- Coordinate client visits in partnership with the Client Services Manager
- Have earned a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous related account management, sales, or customer service experience in BPO is required
- Must have experience in managing large accounts
- Have remarkable customer service skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Can resolve issues promptly
- Must have excellent MS Office and A-Plus skills
- Must have strong technical proficiency and excellent organizational skills
- Can handle high volume and a wide variety of work within the confines of negotiated contracts
- Fixed night shift
- Must be willing to work on Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
|Job Category||Analyst, Client Services|
|Salary Range||30,000 – 40,000 basic pay|