Posted 2 months ago
- Explain the procedure to patients and prepare the patients for the test.
- Checking of vital signs before and after the procedure.
- Inserting an IV line and making sure that it is good site for contrast injection
before the special procedure.
- Monitoring and ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Answer customers question and provide information on procedures or policies of
- Process the documents and payment needed for the examination, and give
appropriate change to our customer.
- Answering inquiries, scheduling patients for procedure and releasing the results.
- Responsible in making sales report everyday of every month.
- Candidate must be graduated of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and have PRC license.
- At least 1 year of hospital working experience in related field of position
especially on IV insertion
- Fresh Graduates with good academic background are encourage also to apply
- Willing to work in Valenzuela Emergency Hospital
|Job Category||Communication, Medical|
|Salary range||PHP 17,000 PHP - 20,000|