Performs a wide variety of credit and collection functions. Collects monies owed on delinquent accounts. Performs one or more of the following duties:
• Monitors delinquent accounts and implements collection procedures.
• Sends follow-up letters and accepts payment on certain accounts.
• Assists customers with information on payment arrangements and account disputes.
• Re-bills companies or individuals when appropriate.
• Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
• Obtains required information from credit organizations, banks and loan associations for new customer applications and/or delinquent accounts
• Evaluates new and existing customer creditworthiness; extends and/or revokes credit lines/limits.
• Receives/places calls or send letters to customers to resolve billing or invoice issues on delinquent accounts
• Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs.
• Develops and maintains relationships with external credit agencies
• Collect coins and currency from parking meters and toll pay stations
• All other duties as assigned
Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training.
Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes.
Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
Typically acts as a lead or expert with considerable on-the-job experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field AND with at least 1 year of BPO (Voice account) working experience.
- If Undergraduate, should completed 4 semesters from 1 (one) school AND with at least 2.5 years of BPO (Voice account) working experience.
- If Associate Diploma Graduate, should have at least 2.5 years of BPO (Voice account) working experience.
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Collections, Customer Service|
|Salary Package:||PhP 15,000 to 28,000 (depending on relevant experience)|