Posted 2 months ago
- Transporting employees and company products to
the destination points.
- Regularly washing and cleaning the vehicle.
- Conducting timely vehicle maintenance checks.
- Informing the company of any accidents or vehicle damage.
- Identifying any mechanical issues in the vehicle.
- Reporting to work on time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- With previous work experience as a Driver or a Delivery Driver in the Logistics
- Holding a valid driver’s license
- Having a clean driving and medical record\
- Complete knowledge of road safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work for long hours and on weekends
- Well-groomed and highly motivated individual
|Job Category||Delivery Driver, Driver|
|Salary Range:||PHP 14,820|