Customer Service Representatives are the dynamic and highly-driven CSRs. These bright and energetic professionals work the phones with enthusiasm and accuracy and go beyond satisfying customer queries and concerns.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Average – Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge in computer navigation
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule
- Additional Information:
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field or Undergraduates (Completed 2 years in college without pending/back subjects)
– At least 1 year of working experience in BPO is required for this position (If College Graduate)
– At least 2 years of working experience in BPO is required for this position (If College Undergraduate)
- Medical HMO Insurance effective on Day 1
- P 10,000.00 Worth of Medicine Reimbursement on top of the HMO
- Career Growth & Development: Acquire growth through various trainings other than account specific (Lean six sigma/Black belt training) and move up the ladder through IJPs and promotion opportunities.
- Weekly Recruitment drive for faster processing of application
- Competitive salary package and HMO Benefits
- Direct hire
- Willing to join asap
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Customer Service|
|Salary Range||Earn up to Php 35,000|