Customer Service Representative – HC
Cebu, Metro Manila
Posted 10 months ago
Responsible for answering customer questions and taking care of customer complaints, with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience. To provide support for the company’s products and services, take order requests, answer questions, and resolves complaints.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles customer service inquiries – inpatient, outpatient, dental, etc.
- Handles all approvals and generation of LOAs.
- Reviews and handles each call with a very high degree of attention to detail.
- Reads, understands, assesses, and translates medical documents correctly.
- Meets performance metrics in terms of accuracy of reports, calls per minute, and quality.
- Performs other functions related, analogous, and pertinent to the preceding enumeration as may be assigned by superiors from time to time
- Should be a medical-related courses (Nutrition and Dietetics, Psychology is accepted)
- Fresh graduate or at least finish 3rd-year college level
- With or without call center experience
- Amenable to shifting schedule
- Can work full time and on-site
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Customer Service|