Designs, builds, and oversees the deployment and operation of technology architecture, solutions, and software to capture, manage, store, and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources. Establishes and builds processes and structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately and store using any combination of distributed (cloud) structures, local databases, and other applicable storage forms as required. Develops technical tools and programming that leverage current technologies to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, defend and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis. Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems, and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements. Reviews internal and external business and product requirements for data operations and activity and suggests changes and upgrades to systems and storage to accommodate ongoing needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Develop features in .NET custom applications based on feature specifications and technical designs.
• Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics.
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
• Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces by using object oriented techniques, often using object-to-relational mappers.
• Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
• Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
• Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
• Develop software solutions compliant with Enterprise architecture, processes, procedures, and protocols
• Work with architects and developers to report developmental progress
• Support fellow developers through knowledge sharing, constructive feedback, and peer code reviews
• Contribute to technical design specifications and technical design reviews
• Follow coding, design, quality standards as defined by enterprise architecture and leadership
• Contribute to design, development, testing, deployment, and support enterprise applications
• Develop and drive mindset of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS/ABILITIES :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of programming experience
• Highly Proficient in own tech stack, and able to consult on others as appropriate
• Track record of driving quality first
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and operating systems
• Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
• Knowledge of SAFe framework with experience in Agile methodologies
• Track record of staying current with trends, techniques, tools, and processes that drive improvement
• Able to define technical expectations and goals of projects
• Able to estimate time spent on projects in alignment with team
• Help drive performance of team and act as mentor to more junior developers
• Specialized technical knowledge in multiple application development efforts
• Know all phases of the development cycle
• Design and implement code reviews
• Collaborate with junior developers
• Not an order taker; able to contribute effectively
• Possess advanced knowledge in applicable technical stack
• Drive mindset of delivering applications and solutions faster
HIRING PROCESS :
1) HR/Initial Interview
2) Local Technical Interview
3) Local Final Interview
|Job Category||Developer 2|
|Shift Schedule :||Nightshift|
|Salary :||PhP 40K to 55K|
|Work Set-up :||Work from home|