Posted 2 months ago
- Planning and delegating work duties to the staff and ensuring that they work according
to the compliance of the restaurant business.
- Overseeing the staff for the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Assisting the HR team as well as the Restaurant Operation Manager in the hiring
- Training new employees as per their abilities and skills.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with suppliers and vendors.
- Inspecting the food and beverage stock level and restock them in a timely manner.
- Conducting inspections of the restaurant kitchen and ensuring proper hygiene is
- Checking with the guest and making sure that they are getting served with the best
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with all the services provided to them.
- Preparing daily reports and presenting them to the higher management.
- Managing the outstanding bills and cash inflows of the restaurant.
- And performs other related duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Prior work experience as a Restaurant Supervisor, or a similar position in the Hospitality
- Professional certification as a Certified Restaurant Supervisor will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Restaurant Management Software
- Extensive experience in demonstrating leadership skills.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and Sales skills.
- Customer-oriented individual and an outstanding problem-solver.