We’re looking for a Director for Program Management to start ASAP. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing campaigns in job recruitment and sourcing in the US Markets.
The role will take full ownership on:
- Manage overall day-to-day operations and deliverables of the organization, to ensure client satisfaction and operational goals and objectives are achieved.
- Advocate company vision, mission and principles through planning and execution, productivity management, employee engagement, leadership development and other various company activities.
- Develop quality improvement projects from conceptualization to execution.
- Build teams’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
- Provide mentorship and supervision to Operations Managers, Section Managers, and Team Managers.
- Promote excellent relationships between the company and its clients.
- Liaise with client POCs to ensure alignment with program objectives and actual performance.
We are offering Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
Experience Required for Your Success
- At least 3 years experience as a Director / Leader ideally from the following environment and with a high degree of client engagement:
- BPO/Call Center
- Recruitment/Headhunter Firms
- Sales/Insurance Firms
- Advertising Firms
- Shared Services
- Deep knowledge in the principles of program/account/operations management, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
- Excellent communication skills both spoken & written
- Open to working for permanent nightshift schedule and occasional Saturday shift
Are you based outside of Metro Manila (Baguio, Clark Pampanga, Cebu, Davao, Bacolod, Iloilo, etc)?
You will be on WFH setup even under the new normal, with occasional Manila trips for Board Meetings, Quarterly and Annual Company events, etc.
|Work Set-up:||Work from home|