The Dream Job defined
As a Customer Care Specialist, you are the primary brand advocate of the account you will be assigned to. You will deliver outstanding support to the customers and clients of the world’s biggest and most sought-after brands.
Your day-to-day in a nutshell :
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Resolving customer inquiries/requests
- Developing and maintaining accurate files
- Ensuring customer requests are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Utilizing various Concentrix and client-based tools and applications for customer management and servicing
- Providing cutting-edge service in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
You may be our next Customer Experience Champion if you :
- Are a College graduate OR 2nd year College completed
- Have an experience of at least one (1) year in the BPO industry – Preferably with financial background.
- Have good English communication skills
- Have working knowledge on computers
- Have good customer service, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Are willing to work in shifting schedule
Here’s what’s in store for YOU!
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Benefits after six (6) months
- Vacation entitlement upon hire
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
|Job Category||Customer Service, Customer Support|