PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Handle E-mails, Calls and Chat related to application issues faced by clients within SLA; and at times will handle desktop, hardware, software, access issues.
• Create issue tickets by logging all pertinent information with utmost Quality and precision.
• Identify the exact issue through effective probing and paraphrasing.
• Provide initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported issues and provide support taking guidance from the KB, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution
• Ensure issues are correctly routed to appropriate support groups if unresolved by helpdesk.
• Multi-task between voice and e-mail support
• Ensure the KPI and SLA targets are met
• Excellent verbal, written and typing skills (25 WPM+)
• Provide daily outstanding incident & service requests follow-up reports.
• Perform first level troubleshooting on PC, OS and basic office applications (MS Office 2010, Adobe). Take remote of the user’s PC for faster resolution.
• Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces, and provide prompt service
• Should have a good understanding of the service desk operations
• Strong command over English language – Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• In depth customer management to increase customer satisfaction
• Exposure to various ticketing tools. The associate must be able to accurately capture customer and network information into our ticketing system.
• Night shift (inclusive of public holiday) support is required.
• Exposure to using remote tools for troubleshooting the issues faced by the customer
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications, specifically MS Excel
• Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical issues; and proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
• Must be graduate of a 4 year IT course or any IT related courses
• 2+ years of Technical Support, Help Desk, Customer Service experience of equivalent in multiple channels
• Certification related to ITIL V3 is a plus but not required.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
– 100 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Technical Support|
|Salary||₱20000 - ₱35000 Per Month|