- Oversee the staff in day-to-day operations, ensuring compliance and high quality of care to ensure that patients have the best experience while doing their examination.
- Consults with and supports clinical staff in the efforts to serve patients.
- Recruits hire and train clinical staff.
- Evaluates the job performances of clinical personnel.
- Schedules clinical staff, according to workloads, available equipment, and space.
- Cover shifts when staffing challenges arise.
- Identifies quality assurance and risk management issues and brings them to the attention of the appropriate managers.
- In- charge of ordering supplies for the clinic, monitoring the clinic’s inventory, and aiding and supervising the maintenance of any clinic equipment.
- Making and submitting a report regarding the happenings in the clinic every month.
- Graduate of BS Radiologic Technology
- With PRC license
- With 2-3 years of hospital experiences
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Responsible, punctual, and efficient
- Willing to render work immediately
|Job Category||Medical, Radiologic Technologist|
|Salary Range||PHP 17,000 to PHP 18,000|
|Benefits||HMO, Leave credits|