- The position is the initial contact for consumer conversations, feedback, issue resolution, and records case information and data across multiple channels. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 consumer problems.
- The Agent ensures proper consumer handling and escalation procedures while performing assigned functions according to process and standardized policies and procedures.
- The Agent is accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance goals on a daily basis. The agent will work an assigned shift, which may have varying start times.
- Proficient in both English and Korean (speaking, reading, and writing).
- Open to Filipinos and Foreigners currently in PH.
- For Foreigners, candidates must be holding a Permanent Visa. Other visa types will not be processed.
- Must be amenable to start ASAP.
- Must be willing to work on-site
|Job Category||CSR Multilingual, Customer Service, Social Media|
|Salary Package||Php 80,000|