As a Sr Transformation Consultant, your expertise will help the company’s clients align their people, processes, and technology with a business strategy, and vision, for future success.
Sr Transformation Consultants work proactively with clients, Company deals, and delivery teams to solve and deliver on transformation solutions like Robotics Process Automation, AI-enabled Conversation Bots, etc. Based on the client’s strategic objectives, you’ll improve performance across their business through reshaping processes, transforming the organization, and using enabling technology effectively.
As a Sr Transformation Consultant, you are a trusted business advisor, responsible for working with clients to identify strategic capabilities that create a competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, information technology, organization enablement, or knowledge. You’ll use best practices, benchmarking, and consultative tools to identify, align and change the factors that affect organizational performance, stability, and team, to develop comprehensive strategic and tactical transformation recommendations
- Comprehensive understanding of Business Process Outsourcing services & associated channels
- Strong expertise in domains like Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Technology, Automotive, Media & Comms, Travel tourism & hospitality, etc
- Experience assessing client’s strategy, processes and maturity level from a business, operations and technology perspective and make appropriate and compelling recommendations for change
- Strong understanding of Robotics Process Automation platforms like UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega RPA
- Strong understanding of AI enabled Conversation Bots (Chat Bots, Email Bots, Social Bots, Knowledge Bots, etc) – IBM Watson, Amazon Lex, etc
- Demonstrated ability to apply the right technology to solve business challengesDemonstrated knowledge of the multiple channels that support effective business operations for driving better customer experience
- Strong presentation skills and experience in initial sales meetings, client orals, visits, Due Diligence and Consulting engagements Experience in Oral presentations for existing account client leadership and new deals
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 Years Consulting experience Business Analyst certification on any of the leading RPA Platforms (UI Path, AA, BP)
- Expertise in conducting process discoveries
- Experience delivering Transformation proposals/presentations and conducting workshops with C-Suite level and below
- Expertise in writing Process Desing Documents.
- Strong understanding of Agile Framework
- Experience and demonstrated results in Due Diligence streams or similar engagements in client operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
|Job Category||Management, Transformation Consultant|