Manual/Automated Test Analyst
As a Manual/Automated Test Analyst, you will assure that all solutions development projects are accurately and efficiently tested and assuring outcomes are in line with release scope, business requirements, and solution design.
Essential Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of experience with manual and automated testing with a focus on performance testing.
• Proven experience with functional and non-functional testing across regression, UAT, migration, and failover testing.
• Solid experience with setting up and implementing test strategies, test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
• Business UAT coordination and defect management.
• Solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Excellent communication skills with vendors, business stakeholders, business analysts, developers, and infrastructure teams.
• Understand, analyze, map, and document business processes as required.
Desirable Skills and experience
• Experience with security experience would be an advantage
• Certified ISTQB at Foundation and/or Advanced Test Analyst level
• Certified in Certified Agile Essentials or Certified Agile Testing courses.
• Experience in web services, XML, mobile apps, cloud testing or Agile methodologies
|Job Category||Analyst, Automated Test Analyst, Manual Test Analyst|