- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Develops new products from conceptualization to execution and realization.
- Develops strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and brand.
- Increases brand awareness and market share.
- Improves, repositions or skills off brand based on thorough studies.
- Deploys successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Conceptualizes and produces valuable and engaging contents for our website and vlogs and other said media that attract and convert target groups.
- Builds strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepares and monitors the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis and allocate Funds wisely.
- Oversees production of and approves marketing materials/collaterals.
- Measures and reports on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Graduates of Mass Communication, Marketing and Business related courses. A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding; Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities; Proven in identifying target audiences; Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc,); Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheet; up -to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements.
- With at least combined ten (10) years work experience and three (3) years of which in managerial capacity, from a cosmetic company; a strong sense of creativity aids in the process of thinking a new product ideas and solving problems creatively; with excellent leadership and managerial skills; the ability to communicate well with customers, colleagues and lower- level staff; Hands on experience in managing or leading a team of employees; ability to multitask efficiently and good at managing time; Good business sense.
- Advertising and promotional materials; preparation and implementation of marketing plans, trade marketing e-commerce, brand management and market/research study; Computer literate and with excellent presentation skills; Good leadership and analytical thinking skills; Creative and innovate; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Very good negotiation skills.
|Job Category||Management, Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist|