- Amenable for temporary work at home set up, will report onsite once the covid situation in Ph eases.
- Willing to report at Eastwood site when needed to report onsite.
Job Summary: As a Level 1 Technical Support, you are expected to provide quality service in handling technical inquiries from customers on supported products and/or subscriptions – troubleshooting of phones, peripherals, and software technologies (telephony and networking environment). The incumbent will be assigned to help maintain network connectivity and troubleshoot reported issues following standard resolution processes and documentation functions.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
• Provide/Maintain Network Connectivity Services on Supported Products
• Provides Solutions and Recommendations Based on Available Services
• Follows Documented Processes and/or Procedures in Identifying Gaps, Resolving Customer Issues, and Documenting Transactions
• Troubleshoots Network Problems; Recommends Corrective Procedures
• Completes Network Change Requests Following Svc Level Agreements
Minimum Hiring Qualifications:
• At least One (1) Year of BPO Experience – Technical Support
• Knowledge of Network Technologies is a Huge Advantage
• Knowledge of Basic IT Technologies – i.e. Operating Systems, Network Devices, Software Development and Architecture
• Strong Command of the English Language (Verbal & Written)
• Ability to Understand/Interpret and Apply Technical Concepts
• Working Knowledge of Basic Microsoft Office Tools Required
Starters/Adapters/Expro 1-2: PhP 27,500 – 35,500 (Package Range)
Expro 3-4: PhP 36,500-40,500 (Package Range)
|Job Category||Customer Service, Technical Support|
|Work Set-up||Temporary Work from Home|
|Site Location:||Eastwood Libis|