The Operations Manager is responsible for leading teams and accounts they support. You will create and implement strategies that cater to both client expectations and the company’s direction. You will be tasked to select, empower, coach, and retain qualified leaders, frontliners and support staff that will contribute to the business unit and company goals.
- Performance Management. Manage a team of recruiting managers and drive performance providing the best possible results for clients.
- Team Management. Build Team Managers’ and Recruiters’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
- Employee Development. Provide mentorship and supervision to Team Managers.
- Client Program Management. Promote excellent relationship between PSG and its clients.
a. Ensure successful implementation, continual operation, and growth of accounts by collaborating with different work groups
b. Assist client managers in maintaining positive client relationships
c. Other duties include reports generation, analysis, and account implementation
- At least 3 years of Account Management and Operations Management experience, ideally from the following industries with heavy involvement in client engagement:
a. BPO/Call Center
b. Recruitment/Headhunting Firms
d. Sales/Insurance Firms
e. Advertising Firms
f. Shared Services
- Deep knowledge in the principles of operations management, coaching, and counseling.
- Strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in Makati on a permanent night shift and occasional Saturday shifts
|Job Category||Human Resources, Operations Manager|
|Work set-up||Temporary Work from Home|