The Operations Manager serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor’s Degree or completed at least 2 years in college
- At least 2 year(s) of related working experience handling US Telco program for Advanced Technical Support Line of Business – Voice.
- Strong command of the English language both spoken and written
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, leadership, professional maturity, communication skills and ability to work independently
- Amenable to work onsite – Quezon City
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule
- Salary Range: Php 70,000 to Php 100,000 (benchmark can be based on candidate’s current/previous compensation)
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Operations Manager|