The Performance Improvement Specialist provides support to the Supervisor by answering questions, providing training, modeling behaviors, identifying performance deficiency trends, creating supporting process documentation ensuring strategy and compliance is in effect.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Associates degree or equivalent experience, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to forecast and plan for workload.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the role.
- Amenable to work onsite – Commonwealth site
- Amenable to work in shifting, weekends, graveyard, holiday schedule
- Documentation experience Required.
- Training and development experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
|Job Category||Performance Improvement Specialist|
|Salary Range||Php 30,000 - Php 40,000|