Process Improvement Analyst
Ortigas Center Pasig City
Posted 1 year ago
- Root Cause Analysis
- Training and Development
- Timeline Management and Process Improvement
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements.
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to develop process improvement reports for setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on the critical project needs.
- Determine fiscal requirements and personnel resources required for process re-engineering of process change.
- Prepare and manage budgetary requirements for process re-engineering.
- Inform respective teams on process improvement and re-engineering strategies.
- Work with the team to recommend appropriate changes in process/approach.
- Prepare communication plans regarding process re-engineering for multiple stakeholders.
- Manage projects involving engineering, research, maintenance, and operations.
- Train and guide resources as needed.
- Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance.
|Job Category||Process Improvement|