Project Admin Assistant
Posted 2 months ago
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical assistance to
ensure effective and efficient operations
- Assists in proposal writing and presentations.
- Liaise with government offices regarding payment for permits, fees, and licenses
- Drafting emails and handling business communications
- Reporting and analysis
- Ensure file organization are based on office protocol
- Responsible for processing and tracts Facilities related purchase orders.
- Provide commentary, insight and recommendations on processes
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong customer service-oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer Literate
- Candidate must at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any course.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as Admin Assistant/Executive Secretary or
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in exercising discretion and confidentiality with high accountability.
- Excellent organizational skills
|Job Category||Admin Assistant|
|Salary range||PHP 20,000 - PHP 23,000|
|Work Schedule||Onsite Mon-Fri/8am-5pm; Sat/8am-12pm|