Purchasing Officer- IT
Posted 2 months ago
- Purchasing officers’ source and buy materials, goods, and services on
behalf of the employer to be resold or used in daily operations.
- Creates purchase orders by request of materials and performs related
- Getting approval/Signature from the manager for canvasses and price approval.
- Deep searching the net for products that are not easy to find in the Philippines
(Mostly spare parts for IT and service team)
- Reviews technology purchasing decisions, orders, and vendor contracts; assists
with the ordering of materials and supplies from vendors;
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. NAV Hub spot or Trello)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
|Job Category||IT, IT, Purchasing Officer|
|Salary range:||PHP 23,000 - PHP 28,000|