- Record, and score pursuant to the SOPs, enter scored observations into TCS-maintained scorecards (the “TCS Scorecards”); input recordings of all scored calls, chats, and email threads and TCS Scorecards into the system pursuant to the SOPs
- Perform after-call surveys of the customers pursuant to the SOPs using the systems and technologies set forth therein
- Provide to Contractor’s management team a summary of observations and TCS Scorecards that will be used to measure metrics for customer experience and agent development
- Within 10 calendar days of the end of each month, provide the management team the data analysis of TCS Scorecards, after-call surveys and other monthly reports in a format reasonably requested by the client. Scorecards will be calculated in accordance with criteria set forth in the SOPs.
- Provide TCS Scorecard scoring results and recorded calls, chats, and emails to the Agent for coaching and acknowledgment, including survey results from surveys conducted by the client and provided to TCS
- Provide Agent coaching for improvement to (i) ensure the accuracy of billing and order entry for new products, services, plans and promotions; (ii) ensure that concerns identified in customer satisfaction surveys and TCS Scorecards are adequately remedied; (iii) ensure that issues identified by the mystery shoppers are adequately addressed; and (iv) ensure that issues identified by the client’s internal stakeholder surveys are adequately addressed
- Compile error reports for review by Contractor management and for use in coaching agents
- Participate in meetings in accordance with the Governance Model regarding requirement gathering, review and implementation
- Audit for compliance, maintain information (including TCS Scorecards) on error types and reasons for errors to provide feedback to managers, employees; make all information available for validation and audit.
- Participate in bi-monthly calibration calls to compare TCS Scorecard scores to make sure scoring is standardized and does not become subjective
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Must be knowledgeable in telecommunications industry, products, services, and customer service activities. Promote sales, retain customers, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to listen effectively and verbally communicate information regarding numerous products and procedures provided by the company for customers and/or interaction with service personnel; demonstrate ability to accurately log verbally received information in written and/or electronic format. Communicate effectively when handling customer inquiries/complaints or when communicating with service in other departments. Excellent command of the English language required. Multi-language speakers encouraged.
- Must have knowledge in windows applications such as but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access database applications. Competent using technology-based applications i.e., Internet, cell phones, or equivalents. Staying up to date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data services, TV entertainment devices a must. Ability to use a keyboard and 10-key calculator proficiently.
- Must be able to work well with others under stressful, time restricted conditions, displaying patience and tolerance to relay and obtain information and create and maintain positive rapport with customers and co-workers. Must have problem-solving skills, work well in a team-oriented environment, and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures regarding customer service, product lines/campaigns/promotion, collections, design, installation, repair, commercial accounts, associated billing systems and databases, as provided and recommended. Ability to support and promote the company’s Declaration of Principles, Basic Principles and Company Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. Must be able to Adhere to company confidentiality, proprietary and customer account information.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive enthusiastic attitude. Ability to work a rotating schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 plus years operational experience working in a customer service call center environment
- Minimum 1-2 year of Quality Auditor experience in call center.
- Ability to work collaboratively and partner with staff, employees, peers, leaders,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills; team oriented; influencing skills
- May be required to work off hours and be on call 24/7.
- Strong communication skills, including communications with peer, staff, customers, and upper management
What you’ll get:
- 400k Medical HMO Insurance effective on Day 1
- P 10,000.00 Worth of Medicine Reimbursement on top of the HMO
- Career Growth & Development: Acquire growth through various trainings other than account specific (Lean six sigma/Black belt training) and move up the ladder through IJPs and promotion opportunities.
- Competitive salary package and HMO Benefits
- Direct hire
- Willing to join asap
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule
|Job Category||Quality Analyst|
|Working Conditions||Flexible working hours with shift work, Split rest days or work offs|