Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to transcribe and edit Medical records and Clinical summarization by listening to audio files.
- Ensuring the Medical documentation is reviewed (edited/created) with high accuracy.
- Documentation management includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments & treatment plans.
- Work on Electronic health records (EHR) by entering clinical reports such as History of present illness, physical exam, results, assessment & Plan.
- Maintain high-quality standards and adhere to account-specific documentation by following processes & procedures.
- Ready to work in US shifts.
- College graduate – any course
- At least 2 years of background in healthcare
- Preferred Medical Transcription experience.
- Excellent English professional writing skills, including advanced proficiency in grammar.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand the diverse accents of different US geography.
- Hands-on experience on MS word & MS excel.
- Should be passionate to work in US Medical Healthcare industry.
- Good problem solving, navigating, eye to detail and verifying skills
- Adaptable to change and ability to work under pressure
- Familiarization with Medical terminology & Medical summarization is a must.
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Customer Service|
|Salary Range||Php 20,000 to 31,000|