Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- This position will use in-depth experience and expertise of research, marketing, sourcing and project management to support agent hiring.
- The incumbent will implement; and manage internal and external staffing resources to build; enhance; and maintain the company’s position in the professional services marketplace and to support new and ongoing service engagements.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for assessing; executing and maintaining budget resources to produce best of breed strategies; tools and results.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing, manpower sourcing and project management strategies; methods and practices are required.
- The incumbent will perform a challenging range of complex activities including consultation; research; assessment and tactical implementation to ensure alignment of sourcing strategies with departmental and organizational goals.
- Proven ability to effectively produce results with multi-functional work groups is critical.
- Open to perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by the immediate Manger.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a BPO setting.
- Extensive experience in coming up with sourcing initiatives
- Ability to build strategic working relationships, to facilitate agreement with internal and external partners
- Good and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills
- Must have good Marketing Skills
- Okay with temporary WAH/On-site work setup
- Willing to work in Commonwealth, Quezon City
- Can start asap
|Job Category||Human Resources, Recruitment Specialist, Sourcing|
|Salary Range||Php 21,000 to Php 28,000|
|Work set up||temporary WAH/On-site|