Be a U.S. Recruiter!
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Sourcing of suitable applicants for a client position by conducting research on job boards, applicant tracking systems, company websites, etc.
• Screening calls with candidates, verifying different items such as qualifications, availability and compensation requirements
• Managing regular and direct contact with overseas candidates and clients in the United States
• Assisting on the on-boarding of qualified candidates
Why join us?
Beyond an attractive package and an exciting career path, offers are the following :
• Work-Life Balance: Weekends off + No shifting schedules
• Control Your Schedule: Manage your own breaks
• Great Team, Great Peers: Work with A-Players
• Career Growth: Promotions from within the Leadership Development Program
• Be comfortable and conversational using the English language
• Have a drive to succeed and the willingness to learn
• With 1+ years of BPO experience or background in the retail and service industry (consumer sales, back office, ESL teachers, hospitality, service industry, local BPO, email, chat or back office accounts
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Salary Package:||PhP20,000 upto PhP23,000|