Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Officer / PEZA Officer
Hybrid, Makati, Work From Home
Posted 7 months ago
- Handling and overseeing the implementation of all processes as required by Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
- Processing of applications and permits, compliance with regulations and related tax laws, documentary requirements, and reportorial requirements.
- Overseeing company-wide implementation of PEZA regulations applicable to PEZA-registered companies.
- Handling reportorial requirements for other government agencies, including but not limited to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), and Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- At least 4 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting and Compliance, specifically with the following government agencies:
– Philippine Economic Zone Authority
– Bureau of Internal Revenue
– Securities and Exchange Commission
– Customs, SSS, HDMF, and Philhealth (preferred but not required)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any related course.
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations applicable to PEZA.
- Background in Accounting and/or Audit.
- Knowledge and experience in reporting requirements with local and national governments (LGU, SEC, BIR, etc.).
- Experience with PEZA or BOI is a plus.
|Job Category||PEZA Officer|
|Salary||Php 42,000.00 to Php 57,000.00|
|Work set up||Hybrid | OT and fieldwork if needed|