The Reports Specialist is responsible for creating reports, charts, and graphs for the organization by working with internal clients to define operational requirements and meet business needs.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Collecting raw data and conducting analysis in large and complex scale tasks.
- Responsible for creating strategic and operational insights.
· At least 2 years of experience in doing reports, business analytics, workforce, and capacity planning, preferably in a BPO firm.
· Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
· Must have experience in operations reports, performance reports and attendance reports, and other related reporting tasks
· Analytical and keen to details.
· Willing to work on a permanent night shift schedule.
· Willing to work on a rotation on-site work schedule
· Willing to work in Ayala, Makati
- Analytical Skills
- Reporting and Presentation Skills
- Usage of tools such as MS Excel, VBA, Macro, MS Access, or other related tools.
|Job Category||Reports Specialist|
|Salary Range||Php 23,000 to 27,000|