- Spearheads New Product Development and Product Improvement on the technical side
- Packaging Material, Stability, Compatibility, Efficacy, Cost.
- Formulates for new products and alternative raw materials.
- Develops research programs incorporating current trends to improve existing products and study the potential of new products.
- Leads key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Develops research programs incorporating current trends improve existing products and studies the potential of new product.
- Understands customer expectations on to- be manufactured products.
- Determines and executes improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
- Establishes project goals, and priorities by collaborating with Marketingand Orientations.
- Transfers new technologies, products and manufacturing processes into and cut of the company.
- Researches, designs and evaluates materials, assemblies, processes, and equipment.
- Documents all training tools to enhance employee performance and skills development.
- Suggests training tools to enhance employee performance and skills development.
- Establishes and maintain testing procedures for assessing raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- Oversees complex research projects, analyze results and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Assesses the scope of research project and ensure they are on time and within budget.
- Performs other functions which will be delegated from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering, BS Pharmacy, BS Industrial Pharmacy or BS Biochemistry. Preferably licensed and with Master’s Degree is a plus factor.
- Proven work experience in a relevant role, At least ten (10) years working experience in Research and Development from a cosmetic or pharmaceutical company; with five (5) years as a Manager a strong sense of creativity aids in the process of thinking a new product ideas and solving problems creatively; with excellent leadership and managerial skills; the ability to communicate well with customers, colleagues and lower – level staff; Hands on experience in managing or leading a team of employees; ability to multitask efficiently and good at managing time good business sense.
- Computer literate and with excellent presentation skills; Good leadership and analytical thinking skills, Creative and innovative ; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Very good negotiation skills.
|Job Category||Research and Development Manager|