- A recruiting manager works jointly with recruiters and oversees the sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding processes.
- Responsible for managing a team and the accounts that they will support.
- Take full ownership of supervising, managing, and motivating team members and ensure effective collaboration and achieving goals.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and inspire positive changes in people management.
- Ability to articulate real-time solutions for difficulties occurring during day-to-day operations like market penetration, pay rate analysis for difficult to fill positions, device sourcing strategies for large projects.
- Manage daily catch-up calls with account managers and provide updates as per the need and present meaningful analytics.
- Acts as an escalation point for matters concerning RPO operations.
- Develop metrics, reporting mechanisms and continuous improvement strategies to effectively measure, track and report to goals.
- Experience in modern trends in recruitment like social media and other free sources.
- Maintain a fine balance of source mix, manage SLAs.
- Will also be responsible for owning key reports to client leadership like daily order reporting, demand fulfillment report, Recruiter performance – PIP reporting, order cancellation report.
- At least 10+ years of solid experience managing a team in an RPO environment managing double accounts into various industry verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sound knowledge of US labor laws and consulting contract types in the US market
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken & written.
- Has strong Analytical skills and Leadership qualities.
|Job Category||Management, Operations Manager, Recruitment|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on previous salary|