- Responsible for managing a team and the accounts that they will support.
- Take full ownership of supervising, managing, and motivating team members and ensure effective collaboration and achieving goals.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and inspire positive changes in people management.
- Ability to articulate real-time solutions for difficulties occurring during day-to-day operations like market penetration, pay rate analysis for difficult to fill positions, device sourcing strategies for large projects.
- Acts as an escalation point for matters concerning RPO operations.
- Develop metrics, reporting mechanisms and continuous improvement strategies to effectively measure, track and report to goals.
- Experience in modern trends in recruitment like social media and other free sources.
- At least 4+ years of solid experience managing a team in an RPO environment managing multiple accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken & written.
- Has strong Analytical skills and Leadership qualities.
|Management, Recruitment, Team Leader
|Php 50,000 to 70,000 (Negotiable depending on previous salary)