- Design, develop and implement RPO training materials.
- Measurement/Evaluation of Trainees.
- Assess training content and make recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with RPO leadership to conduct needs analysis, and develop training solutions, including curriculum development to address the needs of the organization.
- Keep current on best-in-class trends in learning methodology, as well as the staffing/recruiting/RPO industry.
- Liaise with TLs and Managers to identify nonperforming associates and identify areas of improvement/build customized training programs
- At least 3 years of experience in New Hire Training, Product Training,
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communication and/or Culture Language training in an RPO environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and oral/written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite, including very strong PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Familiarity with various training and media tools
|Job Category||Recruitment, Trainer|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on previous salary|