Posted 8 months ago
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Provide customers the information about the product
- Knows how to persuade customers to try the product
- Set up booths or promotional stand
- Distribute product samples, flyers, and stickering to vehicle
- To prepare and submit an event report after the event
- Willing to do field work
- With sales experience not exactly in the same field
- Can drive a motorcycle
- With license
|Job Category||Sales, Salesman|
|Salary||14,820 plus Sales Commission+ allowances(load gas)|