Senior Team Manager – WFH
JOIN THE WORLD’S LEADING OFFSHORE RECRUITMENT COMPANY!
What will you do?
The SENIOR TEAM MANAGER is responsible in managing our team and the accounts that they support. The role will take full ownership on supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks:
Team Management: Manage a team of recruiters with aim of providing professional and personal mentoring, guidance and coaching. To Inspire the trust and respect of each team member and stimulate production within the workplace. To provide training & development, rewards, recognition and boost motivation of the team.
Performance Management: Rally team to meet and progress with performance goals. Manage intraday activities for performance improvement by which the Team Leader and employees work together in a plan to monitor and review team goals.
Client Management: Engage with internal and external, offshore-based clients and provide updates on the team and account handled – performance and various aspects of operations
Successful candidates will get:
• Work-Life Balance: Weekends off + No shifting schedules
• Control Your Schedule: Manage your own breaks
• Great Team, Great Peers: Work with A-Players
• Career Growth: Promotions from within the Leadership Development Program
– should have at least 1 year of solid experience in team management and leadership ideally from the following environment
a) BPO/Call Center
b) Sales/Insurance Firms with high degree of client engagement
c) Advertising Firms with high degree of client engagement
d) Recruitment/Headhunter Firms with high degree of client engagement
· Candidate should display deep knowledge in the principles of operations management, coaching, and counseling.
· Candidate should exhibit strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
· Candidate must be open to working for permanent nightshift schedule and occasional Saturday shift
– Must have a reliable internet connection
– Open to qualified candidates residing anywhere in the Philippines
|Job Category||Management, Process Specialist, Team Leader|
|Work Location:||Work from home|
|Equipment:||Company provided if residing in Metro Manila|
|Salary||₱37000 - ₱45000 Per Month|