- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line
cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be assigned in Mitsukoshi, BGC Taguig
- can start ASAP with complete requirements
|Job Category||Chef, Customer Assistant|