The Sr. Business Solutions Specialist coordinates and manages activities supporting company growth primarily in Insurance Services, RM, and Contact Centers. This includes developing and supporting sales presentations related to RFP/RFI responses. Additionally, the incumbent will partner with members of Sales, Business Development, Client Services, Marketing, Insurance Services, and CCS Operations to develop marketing strategies, sales presentations, and strategic initiatives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participates in developing and executing the company sales strategy. Crafts intentional sales campaign strategies targeting prospective clients.
- Assists with value proposition creation, the development of corporate diversification considerations and new client strategies. Plays a role in coordinating business case development and deal solutioning.
- Assists with market research activities related to the sales strategy execution. Researches and formulates opinions on research reports pertaining to the insurance services and contact center industries respectively.
- Is responsible for leading the preparation and writing of proposal responses (RFPs, RFIs, etc.) for Afni’s Insurance Subrogation and Contact Center Services division. Collaborates with Insurance Services, CCS Operations, IT, Marketing, Finance and Sales professionals in gathering required data.
- Leads the development of new client sales presentations, videos, and marketing collateral.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred with five years’ of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience and general industry knowledge and understanding of insurance services including Subrogation, and contact centers preferred.
- Possess exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with strategy execution
- Demonstrated experience preparing sales presentations or executive/stakeholder business reviews and the RFP response process.
- Demonstrated project management expertise, including working within tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed, strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Sr. Business Solutions Specialist|
|Salary Range||Php 40,000 to Php 53,000|