Sr. Finance Manager
Hybrid, Makati, Work From Home
Posted 7 months ago
- Owning aspects of financial planning and analysis, transaction processing and review, tax planning, and regulatory compliance, as well as some internal audit functions.
- Managing a broad range of financial analysis and/or financial reporting activities to measure profitability for the company, line/segment of business, or specific accounts. It includes the management of such functions as budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, and management reporting processes.
- Leading an accounting team and may report indirectly to the VP of Finance and other senior roles from time to time.
- Establishing overall departmental priorities and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Responding to data requests and other reportorial and documentary requirements on account of different compliance matters and transactions of the Parent Company.
- Participating in the research, development, and preparation of accounting policy and procedures, as required. May act as a consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Conducting, as necessary, an internal audit of certain functions or processes to eliminate or minimize losses arising from (a) faulty processes (b) execution issues, or (c) fraud
- Performing other duties inherent in the role and/or as assigned.
- Conducting training as needed, for line managers, on understanding financial statements.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate and being a Certified Public Accountant is a plus!
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience to include at least two (2) years in a lead or managerial capacity. Public accounting experience from the top four (4) accounting firms (Big 4) is required.
- Broad, in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), concepts, and accounting standards applicable in the Philippines.
- Expertise in Philippine taxation matters and other local regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and experience in compliance with the law, rules, and regulation of a company registered with an investment promotion agency (IPA) (such as PEZA, BOI), particularly in compliance with conditions on incentives entitlement, application, delisting, and deregistration is an advantage.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets and conduct financial/business analysis, including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to run an internal audit function on certain financial areas
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles and can independently research complex accounting transactions/issues.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Experience with other software and financial systems is desired.
- Excellent decision-making skills on which tasks to prioritize
- Ability to apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately explain/report activity.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
|Job Category||Finance and Accounting, Sr. Manager|
|Salary||Php 150,000.00 to 180,000.00|
|Work set up||Hybrid|