The Team Leader, Operations leads and motivates a team to optimum performance levels to achieve targets contributing to the company’s objectives. They provide clear and concise direction, support, and guidance to the team through effective coaching, leadership, and setting SMART objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Confidently and effectively deliver coaching and constructive feedback to employees to increase engagement and improve performance, including, as required, corrective action through disciplinary processes
- Involvement and collaboration on new strategies and/or process improvements to better the team’s performance
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports are provided at both internal and external client levels
- Flexible team player with respect to scheduling and willing to invest additional time into the team when necessary; including coverage when required and support in team hours tracking/progression throughout each month
- Assist team members to ensure service level agreements are adhered to and performance metrics met, including, but not limited to: taking escalated Supervisor calls, evaluating call recordings, and QA call review, if applicable based on client requirements
- Creating and/or facilitating team huddles, presentations, and team contests to engage our team and/or clients
- Ensure all employees are in line with Regulatory Compliance, Quality, and CBT requirements
- Assist and participate in the recruiting, training, and onboarding of employees, when required
- Champion company core values and other company programs to engage and motivate our employees
- Finished at least 2 years in College
- Previous experience in an Agent and/or Customer Service role
- Previous experience in a leadership or managerial experience would be an asset
- Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity, using active listening techniques in order to effectively understand provided feedback; summarizes information according to the audience in order to promote engagement and increase understanding.
- Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Works in a well-ventilated office
- Work from home, if applicable
- Must be flexible to work on various shifts as required
- Frequent sitting, talking on the phone, repetitive typing and writing
|Call Center Operations, Team Leader
|Php 35,000 to 40,000