The role is responsible for managing a team and the accounts they support. He/she will take full ownership of supervising, managing, and motivating team members and should be able to act proactively to ensure effective collaboration and to achieve daily goals. This includes but not limited to: Team Management, Performance Management, Client Management.
- Open to “unconfirmed” Team Leaders, SMEs, Team Lead OICs who handled a team for at least 1-2 years.
- Open to Team Leaders with at least 1 solid year of team management/handling ideally from the following industries: BPO/Call Centers, Recruitment/Headhunter Firms, Sales/Insurance Firms, Advertising Firms, etc.
- Candidates should display deep knowledge in the principles of Operations Management, Performance Management and Team Development.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both spoken & written.
- Has strong Analytical skills and Leadership qualities.
- Candidates must be open to working on a Fixed Night Shift schedule.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE + HMO on Day 1
- FIXED NIGHT SHIFT, US Holidays OFF
- MONTHLY INCENTIVES on top of your base pay
|Call Center Operations, Team Leader
|Work set up
|Temporary WORK FROM HOME set up (equipment will be provided)