Makati, San Juan, Manila
Posted 1 year ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Workforce Manager will be responsible for managing schedule adherence, service level, absenteeism, and other applicable service and efficiency metrics in accordance with company policies, procedures, and client expectations.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Forecasting and preparing for voice and non-voice volume and monitoring seat occupancy, average handle time, and other factors to manage performance.
- Determine resource and space requirements for all operational teams dealing with customer contacts, ensuring that shifts are aligned to customer demand and are commercially viable to ensure optimum service is delivered.
- Own the daily, weekly, and monthly planning cycle and subsequent reporting to balance resource to reach the required service level targets.
- Extract necessary data from tools and generate report/s as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or any related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years in contact center WFM environment and a minimum of 1+ year in a management leadership capacity.
- Experience with NICE WFM systems as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (ie pivot tables, VisualBasic and Macro’s) and Windows.
- Workforce experience relative to long and short-term forecasting, scheduling, vendor requirements, real-time traffic, and intraday management.
- Ability to work successfully in an outsourced vendor environment while achieving performance expectations. · Coaching and development skills.
- Experience working in an enterprise and matrixed hierarchy. · Excellent leadership and collaboration skills. · Amenable to work Night Shift
- Amenable to work onsite (Makati or San Juan)
|Job Category||Call Center Operations, Workforce|
|Salary Range||37,000 to 45,000|