It’s not always easy to find a new job, whether you have one or are currently unemployed. However, before you begin your job search and send out applications, make sure you’re well-prepared for the challenges ahead. So here are 4 Important Things To Do Before Applying For a Job.
1) Organize your social media accounts
One of the first things hiring managers do when you apply for a job is to check you up on social media. While some people believe it’s best to make all of your accounts private and be done with it, some people might think that you are hiding something and it can affect the good impression you are trying to build. So to avoid this, create a public account that you will dedicate solely for professional use. It could be on any social media platform like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and many more!
2) Connect with your contacts
Getting in touch with other individuals you know is one of the most successful ways of getting your application put to the top of the pile, or finding out about positions you could be excellent for. If you’ve been in your profession for even a year or two, you’ve most certainly built connections with others who would be pleased to assist you with your job search.
3) Do a quick research
When already have a target company that you want to be part of, it’s a good idea to do some quick research. This will not only help you write a better cover letter and give more educated responses during interviews, but it will also help you decide if this is a company you want to work for.
4) Compose and update relevant papers If you don’t have a CV or Resume, Better create one, you must ensure that whatever you give reads well and is free of typographical errors
Finding a job these days is no joke. Taking the time to prepare may be the best way to face this challenge and turn every job opportunity into a job offer. Watching this video is a good start, and now the rest is up to you: follow these tips and start implementing them in your search. Good luck!
Follow us on social media @stackphofficial for more tips and content like this, and visit our website www.stackph.com for the latest job openings. Let’s end your job search today!
3 Habits That Could Increase Your Chances of Getting the Job
It’s hard to know exactly what will help you stand out and increase your chances of getting a job. This will teach you how to increase your chances of getting a positive response from employers.
1. BE SELECTIVE ABOUT THE JOBS YOU APPLY FOR The most important thing you can do in your job search is to evaluate each job you’re applying for carefully. Applying for jobs that fit your professional experience may receive better response rates than ones that do not.
2. KEEP YOUR JOB SEARCH ORGANIZED The most successful job seekers approach their search for a new opportunity with discipline. This approach is similar to how you might prepare for an exam, you’ll need to set aside enough time and take it to step by step.
3. GAIN BACK TIME WHEN YOU’RE FILLING IN THE APPLICATION Because you’re spending time upfront carefully evaluating each job posting, it’s nice to gain that time back when you’re applying. Remember: your goal is to make it easy for prospective employers to say “yes” to your job application. By putting these habits into practice, you can increase your chances of moving on to the next steps.
Looking for a job yourself? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will profile you for the best job in the market.